Compensation Claims

If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s actions, you may be legally entitled to make a claim for compensation.

We can advise you on your rights and legal options and can help you lodge a claim for:

  • Motor vehicle accident compensation – including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains and pedestrians
  • Workers’ compensation – for accidents or injuries suffered at work
  • Public liability – for injuries sustained in public places, shopping centres, and private homes
  • Product liability – for injuries resulting from defective products
  • Occupiers’ liability – for injuries sustained as a result of defective property
  • Medical negligence – for injuries resulting from treatment provided by a medical professional
  • Professional negligence – for injuries sustained as a result of poor craftsmanship
  • Dependency/nervous shock/victims’ compensation – for family members affected by the injury or death of a family member

We also assist on claims resulting from any injury or illness:

Superannuation total and permanent disability claims

Get in touch
If you would like more information, please contact us.


3/555 Brunswick St.
New Farm 4005 QLD


(07) 3254 4517